Wind of Change Residential Treatment Center for Struggling Girls | Mission Statement
Our mission is to restore the mind, body, and spirit of our clients through innovative therapeutic approaches, life skills development, hands-on instructions, and trauma-informed therapeutic care.
Residential Help for Young Adults Struggling with Behavioral Health Issues
The primary goal of Wind of Change young adult residential treatment facility is to heal and restore you so that you can become the person you know you can be. While living in a family-style environment, we aim to equip you with the tools you need to overcome your challenges and prosper throughout the rest of your life.
Treatment Programs that Benefit Young Adult Women
Wind of Change’s young adult residential treatment heals and restores you to the person you know you can be. Wind of Change provides evidenced-based therapies in an all-female, family-style environment focusing on healing your mind, your body, and your spirit.
You will develop:
- A strong sense of self,
- Working knowledge of your unique strengths and weaknesses,
- Respect for yourself and others,
- An improved and continuous relationship with God,
- Better judgment when making decisions,
- Responsibility for your own actions,
- The ability to protect yourself from exploitation and assaults,
- A desire for wholesome, normal activities such as church, school, family, work, friends, and extracurricular activities,
- Impulse control
- Control of your emotions and feelings
- Coping skills
- Life skills
- Self-soothing skills
Feel free to call us at any time with questions or for immediate assistance 307-314-4719